Arrival at Santo Domingo's airport. Meet your driver, who will give you the welcome kit and travel details. Make your way to the first hotel of your stay, which is located a stone's throw from Samana, in the small village of Las Galeras. Marina and her team welcome you to her 20-room boutique hotel by the sea, with its private beach, tropical garden, and beachfront swimming pool. One of our favorite addresses, a place full of charm with a special welcome that characterizes the Dominican Republic.
We guarantee you a total change of scene; you will find all the necessary comfort and attention you need. A true Avre of peace. You stay here for 4nights.
Day 2, 3, and 4
Here you have the choice to rest or to go on an excursion. On the program, Yoga classes with Maria, Massage on the beach, Buggy, quads, Horse riding, Ride aboard a Lancha Traditional, Biciclette, Kayak, or Snorkeling.
We have put together a complete program for you to relax and fully enjoy the Las Galeras experience.
- A little rest on the first day, you take advantage of the hotel facilities, participate in a yoga class, give you an excellent massage to start your stay wonderfully.
- We then take you to visit Los Haitises Park; with an area of over 1,600 km², this national park is one of the jewels of Dominican national parks. Los Haitises - which means "hilly land" in Taíno. You meander aboard your Lancha in the channels surrounded by the Mangrove, and then we take advantage of the Cayo Levantado beach (a small island in the center of the peninsula) to relax and swim.
- You choose to go on horseback riding or on an excursion with Buggy to discover a little of this land withdrawn to the lush tropical forest and surrounded by the sea. Followed by you enjoying the beach on one of the most beautiful beaches of the country: "Playa Rincon."
This wild beach, a long bay of red sand.
- Go on a bicycle ride with your snorkel gear and discover this small village at the end of the world. Stop whenever you want, just to put your head under the water and enjoy this extraordinary underwater fauna.
Before returning to the hotel, stop on the village beach to enjoy a good Cocktail, and admire the sunset.
After Your last breakfast with Marina, you leave for Las Terrenas. On the road, we suggest you stop and discover the famous "El Limon" waterfall- One of the emblems of the island with more than 40m in height. You can have lunch on-site with a picnic or taste a traditional Dominican dish at the restaurant of "La Manzana."
Then bury yourself in "Las terrenas." This lively little village is undoubtedly the most diverse in the country. Many small shops of all kinds, local crafts, and small restaurants all good await you. You will stay in this superb Small Luxury Hotel located on the famous Playa Rincon. On your arrival, the staff will offer a welcome cocktail to relax in one of its spacious suites with direct access to the swimming pool.
You will choose between the two succulent restaurants of this Hotel which offers a multitude of services. You settle in here for 3 nights.
Day 6 and 7
At the hotel, you can relax with a delicious cocktail in the jacuzzi or the swimming pool, made a superb massage before a delightful dinner on the beach. Your guide takes you to discover some virgin beaches of the Dominican Republic. Experience an entire day of relaxation and wonder.
We invite you to discover Las Terrenas by night. We take you to dinner in one of our favorite restaurants. Located in the heart of the fishermen's village, this restaurant with very refined decoration by the water will serve you the best lobsters in the country.
You will understand why many people fall in love with this country and never want to leave again. You have the possibility of leaving in a quad or in Polaris to discover with your guide a little Dominican country. You will practice a little off Off-road to meet these beautiful people; the Dominicans. We take you to lunch in a small country, "Comedor" where you taste the best of Dominican cuisine.
At your request, your guide can also show you some of the country's treasures. Numerous waterfalls and a natural water reserve dot the countryside. We invite you to visit the gems that make it a unique country that has it all.
Road to Punta Rucia At the end of the road, one of the most charming Eco-lodges in the Dominican Republic, located on one of the most beautiful beaches, awaits you there. You are welcomed with a cocktail; you can relax quietly in the 19 bungalows located directly on the beach.
The sound of calm, serenity added to the lapping of the sea will rock you in your most profound dreams.
Day 9, 10, and 11
Enjoy a real Dominican Breakfast or the menu's incredible diversity.
• Bask in the pool or sunbathe on the beach or in the water. You can have lunch in 60 small fishermen's restaurants on the fabulous Punta Rucia beach before going to visit (if you wish) a superb marine farm which brings together several families of manatees. A little 4x4 ride in the Dominican countryside will complete the change of scenery. Return to the Lodge, enjoy the rest of the afternoon on the beach. Have an aperitif on the pier while watching the most beautiful sunset of the whole country. The excellent chef of the restaurant will offer you Fusion cuisine with exotic and Mediterranean flavors.
• Embark on a traditional Lancha to discover Cayo Aréna. A few minutes from the hotel, this little piece of white sand has a snack with fresh fruit juices. A la carte: incredible snorkeling! No sooner will you put your head underwater than you will discover an incredibly colorful fauna. After a few hours of wonder, we will take you to discover the spectacular mangrove swamp of the national park before returning to the Lodge to end the day around the infinity pool located on the beach.
Day 12 and 13
After your breakfast there, return to Santo Domingo.
On your way:
We suggest you go on the tobacco routes- In Santiago de Los Caballeros, the central city where the famous Puros Dominicanos are made. The world's leading producer of cigars, the country is full of different "Fincas." We invite you to discover one of them and make your cigar! You will then have lunch with a local family who will prepare a real "Comida Dominicana" for you.
Arrived in the Capital, You will stay in this superb Hotel in Zona Colonial for two nights. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1990, Santo Domingo is the most modern and dynamic metropolis in the Caribbean. We invite you to live the experience of discovering the history of this beautiful country through its colonial Zona, the first European colony in the Americas, found by Christopher Columbus in 1492, its architectural and musical culture.
We also invite you to discover the local cuisine with the experience of typical restaurants, Dine in style in branded hotels, which you will find all over the city, where renowned chefs offer Dominican and international cuisine. Relax by smoking a Dominican puro with a glass of rum in your hand (alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health) on one of the bistro terraces overlooking the Plaza de España or on one of the many rooftops of the city.
On the last day, you will be escorted back to the airport by your MDM (Moment Dream Maker).
Leave a Reply